CHICAGO – June 24, 2021 – The Midwest Business Group on Health (MBGH), one of the nation's leading business groups of private and public employers, elected new officers for its Board of Directors.
The newly elected officers of MBGH’s Board of Director are:
- Chair – Pam Hannon, Retirement & Healthcare Leader, GE Healthcare
- Vice Chair – Amy Katzoff, Senior Director, Benefits HRIS and Mobility, Huron Consulting
- Treasurer – Carol Partington, Corporate Senior Manager, Total Benefits, Elkay Manufacturing
- Secretary – Darin Hinderman, Global Health Strategy Manager, Total Rewards – Human Resources, Caterpillar Inc.
- Past Chair, Jason Parrott, formerly Senior Manager, Global Healthcare & Well Strategy & Policy, The Boeing Company
“As employers navigate return to work and the impact of the pandemic to the physical and financial health of their organizations, MBGH’s leadership team will continue to focus on the opportunities and challenges that lie ahead and the important role of employers as catalysts for change in health care and benefits,” said Cheryl Larson, MBGH president and CEO. “We appreciate the participation and support of our members and board of directors.”
A full list of board members can be found here.
About the Midwest Business Group on Health
MBGH is one of the nation’s leading non-profit employer coalitions of 135 mid, large and jumbo self-funded public and private employers, representing over 4 million lives and annually spending over $12 billion on health care. Members consist of leading health benefit professionals, with activities focused on employer-directed education, research, benchmarking and community-based initiatives that increase the value of health benefits and health care services. For additional details visit www.mbgh.org and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
# # #
MBGH MEDIA CONTACT:
Download Press Release