This section contains resources for planning an effective program strategy to help you manage diabetes in the workplace. As you create your program strategy consider programs, tools and resources that may be available from:
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Retail pharmacies
- PBM chronic disease centers
- Physicians and clinicians
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Community-based organizations such as health departments
Links to diabetes resources from leading non-profit sources for both employers and consumers are provided here.
For a list of all Diabetes Management in the Workplace toolkit templates, tools and resources, click here.